Welcome, from Alan Hays
Lake County’s Supervisor of Elections
It is an honor to serve as your Supervisor of Elections. The foundation of our Democratic Republic, The United States of America, is our elections system. We want to encourage participation from every citizen who is eligible to vote.
Our complete team of professionals is dedicated to serve you. We are committed to achieving:
Voter Confidence · Excellent Service · Accurate & Efficient Elections · Responsible Financial Stewardship
New Polling Place Changes and Updated Early Voting Sites Announced for the Upcoming Primary ElectionSee the press release See the Interactive Map
New Polling Places / Sites
- Precinct 7 has been consolidated into Precinct 62. New location: Southside Umatilla Community Center (17107 Ball Park Road, Umatilla). View on a map
- Precinct 10 moved from the Leesburg Community Building to Rogers Park (610 S. 9th Street, Leesburg). View on a map
- Precinct 12 moved from the Eagles Club to Leesburg First Baptist Church South Campus (25900 U.S. Highway 27, Leesburg). View on a map
- Precinct 20 is a new precinct at The Villages of Fruitland Park, Moyer Village Recreation Center (3000 Moyer Loop, The Villages). Some voters previously in Precinct 25 are now in Precinct 20 and will vote in the Moyer Village Recreation Center. View on a map
- Precinct 26 moved from the Florida Army National Guard Armory to the Leesburg Public Library (100 E. Main Street, Leesburg). View on a map
- Precinct 36 is a new precinct in which the Arlington Ridge Community will vote. The new precinct is located at Fairfax Hall (4475 Arlington Ridge Boulevard, Leesburg). View on a map
- Precinct 82 moved from Cagan Crossings Community Library to The Lord’s House (2113 Ruby Red Blvd., #C, Clermont). View on a map
- Precinct 107 moved from the Welcome Center to The Woodlands at Church Lake (6100 Heritage Dr., Groveland). View on a map
Marking Your ballot
For every contest, make one selection of your choice in the marking space. Be sure to fill in the oval completely! Do not use an 'x' or other notation. For write-in candidates, fill in the oval next to the words "Write In" and write the candidate's name on the line. If you make a mistake, as the election officials for a replacement ballot. Learn more
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Countywide election which means that each Election Day polling place will be opened. Early Voting starts on August 16th and concludes on August 25th. Hours of operation for each Early Voting polling place is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. The cities of Clermont and Fruitland Park may have ballot content for this election.
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Countywide election which means that each Election Day polling place will be opened. Early Voting starts on October 22nd and concludes on November 3rd. Hours of operation for each Early Voting polling place is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. Each Lake County Municipality may have ballot content for this election.